It is ALWAYS important to have your ring inspected 1-2 times a year. But in the mean time here is a list of 5 ways you can clean your ring right at home!
1) Create a liquid paste of baking soda and water. With a SOFT toothbrush lightly clean your ring and rinse it under cold water. Let it air dry
2) Soak your ring in 1 part ammonia and 4 parts warm water for 10 minutes. After, rinse with cool water and dry it off with a lint-free fabric.
3) Soak it in a shot of vodka for 2 minutes and rinse it under cold water! Don’t leave it in too long!
4) Toothpaste and a SOFT toothbrush. Rinse under cold water and let air dry
5) Purchase Ancona Jewelers Connoisseurs liquid jewelry cleaner for only $5.99!
Please note that the tips above are for GOLD jewelry only. Please do not try these methods on sterling silver. These methods should be practiced at your own risk and should not be done in place of having your ring professionally checked once to twice a year! We encourage you to ALWAYS enjoy your jewelry!